DSW offers broad stewardship services for institutional and professional investors from all over the world.
Our services include:
- Electronic voting platform for German general meetings
- Voting advice for all listed companies in Germany
(based on DSW's Voting Guidelines or your own guidelines)
- International voting advice via ECGS Expert Corporate Governance Services (based on ECGS’ Guidelines or your own guidelines)
- Engagement in key issues of corporate governance, such as pay and board independence
- Direct approach of the management
- Preparation and support by taking shareholder actions such as countermotions or special audits
- Reports on all German general meetings
- Reports on data such as voting outcomes and turnouts
- Training programs for all Corporate Governance issues in Germany
- Class action claim filing and information service
Interested investors may wish to contact Jella Benner-Heinacher for further information.